Friday, June 21, 2019

Trying Again to Clean the House

The bathroom is now in worse shape then when I cleaned it the first time:
Yesterday's cleaning project seemed to backfire.
Yes, that is a doritos bag on the floor of the bathroom. And there is sand everywhere.

I'm going to tackle this job with my vacuum cleaner as my tool of choice.

Done. Then I wiped the whole room down with a multi-purpose cleaner.

You might be wondering what kind of Mom lets her child play with sand in the bathroom in the first place. Or maybe you are that kind of Mom, too. I can't really give a good answer to that question. Maybe it is because it does seem like it would be fun. Anyway, here is the "after" picture:

If you have any comments, tips, or any ways you stay motivated to clean the house, please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome.